I am shell of the manner and the means
Mine is a story of nothing as it seems
But when we've come this far
And still don't know who we are
Does it keep burning?
My blog is at least 6 months old. I have no posts. I have multiple drafts of posts. They are actually completed, I just can't bring myself to post them. Why don't I just write in a private journal? There is a persistent call to put my thoughts and words out where others can see them...if my flaws and weaknesses are made public what would I have to fear from this world? It feels like standing at the edge of a cliff knowing how great it would feel to free-fall...and I have not been brave enough to jump yet. What happens after the fall? Will I always just stand there wondering?
The heart is a costly thing to sell in the prime of the years
My heart is thinly veiled in the usual fears
The heart is the dream, and the kiss
That there could be more than this
To keep it burning
What burns? The desire of my heart to live freely, delighting in all of God's blessings and striving to be a blessing to others in his name...What are the usual fears? Judgment of man, failure, rejection, and if I am being honest...that perhaps I would abandon myself to a cause that might ultimately prove to be unjustified?
i really love this blog. tell me when i can link you and make you public. love you sis.
ReplyDelete